BOSS Hydraulic Bucket Grapples, BHBG Series. An extremely versatile Hydraulic Grab Bucket with functionalities that will exceed operator expectations.
DEMOLITION: Operators may use the BHBG to pull or push down concrete structure. Pick and place large objects with the grab. Crush demolition waste down to a more manageable size. Dig up footing and pick and place in the one movement.
FORESTRY: Ideally suited to forestry applications. Use the bucket to dig out the tree root system and lay trees on the ground. Use the grab feature to carry large trees or grab and rip limbs apart.
ROCK WALL CONSTRUCTION: use the bucket to prepare the bed before laying Rocks. Use the grab feature to precisely pick and place rocks.
The BHBG Series have the largest jaw opening whilst maintaining the smallest jaw closings with an un-matched crushing force. The BHBG Series have earned their respect in earthmoving applications where grapples are subjected to extreme strains in this harsh destructive application.
BHBG Grapples for carriers from 3ton to 50ton, IN-STOCK now for immediate delivery.
- Only Grapple on the market to carry a 2 Year Warranty.
- Un-matched crushing forces.
- Fully shielded hydraulic system with check valve to ensure you never drop your load.
- Widest Jaw Openings whilst maintaining the smallest jaw closings
- HARDOX® construction ensures long-lasting durability in extreme conditions.
- Designed by BOSS, only the best materials are used for excellent quality. Solid, durable and characterized by the now recognizable clean lines designed to resist wear and high stresses in the toughest working conditions.
- BOSS ATTACHMENTS 24 hour customer support.
- Pick and place materials from any position in any position.
- Crush demolition waste to more manageable sizes.
- Dig and grab products without changing attachments.
- Precisely place rocks in rock wall construction.
- Precisely demolish structures in a controlled demolition application.
- Precisely lay and maneuver trees in the ground in forestry applications.